Posted by Simon Baker
I suspect lots of decisions are made because they bring short-term benefits despite there being long-term risks. I've seen agile teams pushed for feature after feature with the business owner citing business value prioritization. Certainly there is commercial pressure for features but how many of these features have been validated with users? Is the demand real?Read more...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence
- Debugging Grails Database Performance
- Grails for Hipsters
- Governance - Friend or Foe?
- The Energized Work lab is moving aboard ship
- Gus Power on the future of software development at The CW500 Club
- Agile On The Beach: Session: How Are We Doing?
- Presenting BuyaPowa at Hacker News London
- Knowledge nuggets from Kent Beck
- There's gold in them thar hills
- No Bull: An author's note