Pirate Rob demonstrates how to integrate a curated selection of the latest and greatest technologies to develop a cutting edge Grails application that will be the envy of ‘scenester’ developers everywhere. With vert.x for asynchronous server side code, websockets for pushing content to the browser, Angular for a slick one-page app experience and Phantom for headless end-to-end testing.
Posted by Simon Baker
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence
- Debugging Grails Database Performance
- Grails for Hipsters
- Governance - Friend or Foe?
- The Energized Work lab is moving aboard ship
- Gus Power on the future of software development at The CW500 Club
- Agile On The Beach: Session: How Are We Doing?
- Presenting BuyaPowa at Hacker News London
- Knowledge nuggets from Kent Beck
- There's gold in them thar hills
- No Bull: An author's note