A retrospective is pretty pointless if you don’t come out of it with an action, which you then take in the next iteration. An action should be small, specific and clearly defined on a card; can be taken immediately; starts something new and good, rather than stops something bad.
Posted by Simon Baker
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence
- Debugging Grails Database Performance
- Grails for Hipsters
- Governance - Friend or Foe?
- The Energized Work lab is moving aboard ship
- Gus Power on the future of software development at The CW500 Club
- Agile On The Beach: Session: How Are We Doing?
- Presenting BuyaPowa at Hacker News London
- Knowledge nuggets from Kent Beck
- There's gold in them thar hills
- No Bull: An author's note
- ► 2013 (2)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (24)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ▼ 2009 (41)
- ► 2008 (69)
- ► 2007 (152)
- ► 2006 (128)
- ► 2005 (63)
- ► 2004 (2)